Privacy & Security
By using our website:
- You agree to provide us with your name and surname, email address, postal/delivery address and contact number.
- You undertake to provide accurate information that does not impersonate or misrepresent any person.
- You agree to immediately update any changes in the information provided.
- You agree to your personal information being disclosed to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you. These employees and/or third parties are bound by legally binding confidentially with regard to your personal information.
- We undertake to ensure your information is secure and safe from any unauthorised or unlawful processing, alteration or disclosure. We will treat it as strictly confidential.
- We shall not disclose your information to any third party without your consent.
- We agree to notify you immediately should your information be compromised and we undertake to immediately provide evidence of our compliance with our legal obligations to protect your information.
- We only keep your information for as long as it is legally required, or until you request it to be destroyed.
The purposes for which we will use your personal information are as follows: to contact you regarding current or new products or services, to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material), and to improve your experience on our website by, inter alia, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits and to transact with us.