Did you know we have launched a new Online Education Platform at bomberseducation.co.za?
Head over now to access FREE content which ranges from understanding your horse’s reactions, to sizing, and how the bit functions.
Here’s an extract from one of the courses – some customers do ask what our warnings mean, so we hope the below is useful.
- Please note, due to oxidisation, the blue sweet iron will fade with use.
Moving parts wear
- Mouthpieces that have joints will wear over time. Check your Bombers Bit before use; send us a image if you would like it to be assessed. Brass is a soft metal and will wear more quickly over time.
- Joints should be regularly checked – single joints, double joints, barrel joints & multiple joints.
- Some mouthpieces are not suitable for horses that chew – no guarantee is offered on wear
and tear of the following materials from being chewed.
• Cable / Leather / Flexible Tubing / Bomber Blue
Bombers prides itself on striving to ensure the highest level of manufacturing and craftmanship. It is for that reason we have added a maximum weight rating of 90kgs on certain bit models, namely the barrel, Bomber Blue and cable mouthpieces.
Visit bomberseducation.co.za today to view all of our NEW, free education content, and bring the gift of kind communication and understanding to your horse.
#bombersbits #bombersbluebits #teambombers #bombersbitsbringbalance